Premier Service Partner
Emco is a Motorola Premier Service Partner (PSP), meaning we have the highest level of commitment and training to Motorola products and standards.
Working with PSP’s gives you the confidence of:
- Unequaled customer service response for critical communication networks
- Highly-qualified, dedicated and financially stable Service Partners
And the highest ranking in the following criteria:
- Calibration of equipment – You can be assured that test equipment used by Service Partners will be calibrated on a regular basis in accordance with manufacturer recommendations.
- Technician certification - Motorola has defined the measure of the certified workforce goals within the program by establishing minimum certification goals for the technicians employed by the Service Partner. (Minimum CET Certification)
- Protection of customer equipment - In the event Service Partner performance of the service work under this subcontract requires you to send equipment to the Service Partner’s service shop, Service Partner agrees to: (1) store the equipment in a separate and secure location; (2) track equipment by logging it in when received and logging it out when returned to you; and (3) report damaged or lost equipment to you and maintain a record of such loss.
- Insurance/Environmental Health & Safety - All Motorola Service Partners are required to submit and keep current all minimum levels of insurance and Environmental Health & Safety documentation as required to protect you.
- Contract specific benefit criteria - When a Service location is providing services contracted by Motorola as they apply to a specific contract or series of contracts, the benefits of associated technical training, technical manuals, and technical call center support will be provided for those products or series of products supported by such contract.